In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Telephone Museum

Telephone Central Office Building, Lewiston, 1903

Contributed by Telephone Museum
MMN Item 18050 Item Details
Telephone Central Office Building, Lewiston, 1903
MMN Item 18050 Zoom

Description

"Common Battery" office at 94 Park Street, Lewiston. Cut-over June 3, 1903.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.